Enrollment Management supports the mission of the University of California to serve the diverse population of the state. We offer services and opportunities to students from pre-school to beyond university graduation with the intention of cultivating engaged world citizens. Through collaboration and partnerships with faculty, staff, students, alumni and our surrounding communities; we prepare, provide access and support student success.
- The Educational Partnership Center creates college-bound communities that improve student learning and increases college-going rates among students from low-income and traditionally non-college-going families in collaboration with school, college, business and community partners.
- The University of California College Prep leverages innovative technologies and the creativity and expertise within the University of California to develop open-access, online, high-quality, educational materials that students want to use.
- The Office of Admissions promotes our campus and its programs to prospective students and their representatives, as well as the public at large; admits and enrolls students that reflect the values and commitment of the campus faculty and administration; ensures those students a smooth transition to the start of their academic careers at UCSC; and assists continuing students in the timely completion of their degrees
- The Financial Aid Office is committed to making it possible for admitted undergraduate students to attend UCSC, regardless of economic circumstances. We also collaborate with faculty and campus departments to award scholarships in recognition of academic achievement.
- The Campus Orientation Programs Office provides and coordinates programs and services to new undergraduate students and their families with a focus on the students' academic and social transition to UC Santa Cruz. We welcome families into our community.
- The Registrar's Office maintains an accurate academic record for every student; provides timely, responsive customer service; supports retention by coaching students through complexities of University policies; enables successful progress towards studentsí dreams of advanced education and professional opportunities.
- The Office of Enrollment Management provides leadership and collaborates with the campus community on integrated institutional planning, assessment and evaluation related to student enrollments. We seek greater collaboration to enhance service levels to prospective students, current students, alumni and the faculty and staff we serve in order to support student and institutional success.